Utilities Pain Is Alcoa Gain in Rousseff’s Power PlanRodrigo Orihuela and Juan Pablo Spinetto
Brazil’s drive to make electricity less expensive wiped out $6.4 billion in market value for utilities, while making winners of metals and mining companies from Alcoa Inc. to ArcelorMittal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline