Sberbank Biggest Micex Decliner on Stake Sale: Moscow MoverKsenia Galouchko and Ekaterina Shatalova
OAO Sberbank fell the most in seven weeks as Russia’s central bank started selling a stake in the country’s largest lender, fulfilling the government’s pledge to reduce its role in the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy