Rickets Spending Millions to Urge Obama Voters to SwitchJulie Bykowicz
Chicago Cubs owner Joe Ricketts will spend $10 million on television ads and voter-outreach efforts to help Republican challenger Mitt Romney defeat President Barack Obama, aides to Ricketts said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts