Jazz Climbs After Judge Sides with Company in Patent CaseAnna Edney and Catherine Larkin
Jazz Pharmaceuticals Plc climbed to its highest value ever after winning a federal judge’s support in a patent dispute over its best-selling medicine Xyrem to treat narcolepsy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020