ICA CEO Sees Mexico Infrastructure Spending Rising by 56%Brendan Case
Annual infrastructure spending in Mexico could climb as much as 56 percent to $70 billion in the coming years as the country plows more money into roads, ports, water projects, and oil and gas, said Alonso Quintana, chief executive officer of Empresas ICA SAB.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner