Honda Makes Accords at Record Pace Amid Midsize Car FightAlan Ohnsman
Honda Motor Co. is building the new Accord sedan at a record rate so dealers can begin sales this week as U.S. competition with midsize cars from Toyota Motor Corp., Nissan Motor Co. and Ford Motor Co. intensifies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's