Forrest’s Fortescue Gets New $4.5 Billion Loan; Shares SurgeSoraya Permatasari and Elisabeth Behrmann
Billionaire Andrew Forrest’s Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. got $4.5 billion of new loans, fueling its biggest share jump in three years and easing concern the company may need to sell assets or stock to pay debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself