Energy Week Ahead: Republicans Campaign Against ‘War on Coal’Mark Drajem
Sept. 17 (Bloomberg) -- House Republicans are set to play a familiar theme this week before heading out to campaign for the November election, trying to head off rules from the Environmental Protection Agency to curb pollution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself