D&D London Forms Venture to Open Restaurant in IstanbulRichard Vines
D&D London Ltd., the restaurant group that owns Coq d’Argent and about 30 other restaurants, formed a joint venture with Borsa Restaurants and the Turkish entrepreneur Mehmet Ali Yalcindag to open in Istanbul.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders