Bowmore Whisky Goes on Sale at Record Price in Edinburgh AuctionRodney Jefferson
The oldest-ever bottle of Bowmore whisky released by the distiller will go on sale in Edinburgh next month for a minimum of 100,000 pounds ($162,000), a price that would be a record for a Scotch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas