Apollo Leads Private-Equity Firms in Gaining CLO Market ShareKristen Haunss
Private-equity firms are gaining a bigger share of the collateralized loan obligation market, with Apollo Global Management LLC rising to the second spot in the U.S. after failing to crack the top 10 in 2011, according to Moody’s Investors Service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards