Apollo Leads Private-Equity Firms in Gaining CLO Market ShareKristen Haunss
Private-equity firms are gaining a bigger share of the collateralized loan obligation market, with Apollo Global Management LLC rising to the second spot in the U.S. after failing to crack the top 10 in 2011, according to Moody’s Investors Service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig