S. Korea Main Opposition Nominates Moon Jae In for PresidentSangwon Yoon
South Korean lawmaker and human rights activist Moon Jae In won the nomination today as the main opposition party’s candidate trying to win back the nation’s presidency in the December election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap