Libya Protest ‘Hijacked’ by Extremists, U.S.’s Rice SaysDavid Lerman and Danielle Ivory
The protest in Libya that killed U.S. ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans last week appears to have begun spontaneously and was “hijacked” by extremists, United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day