Most Asian Stocks Outside Japan Gain; China Shares SlideAdam Haigh
Most Asian stocks outside Japan and China rose, led by mining companies, amid speculation U.S. stimulus measures will boost global demand. Shares in Shanghai and Hong Kong retreated as Citigroup Inc. cut its 2013 growth outlook for China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's