Walgreen Pays $80 Million to Settle DEA Painkiller ProbeJef Feeley and Susannah Nesmith
Walgreen Co., the largest U.S. drugstore chain, will pay $80 million to end an investigation into whether it violated rules governing the distribution of prescription painkillers, federal officials said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing