Visteon Said to Study Permanent CEO, Weigh Unit SaleJeffrey McCracken, Mark Clothier and David Welch
Visteon Corp., the auto-parts supplier, is leaning toward naming interim Chief Executive Officer Tim Leuliette to the post permanently after ousting its CEO last month, people familiar with the plans said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing