Staples Rises on Report Private Equity Mulling BuyoutMatt Townsend
Staples Inc., the largest U.S. office-supplies chain, rose the most in more than two months yesterday after Fortune reported that private-equity firms including Bain Capital LLC are considering buying the retailer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations