Philippine Peso Gains Most in a Year on Fed Plan; Bonds AdvanceKarl Lester M. Yap
The Philippine peso surged the most in a year and government bonds gained on speculation a third round of asset purchases by the Federal Reserve will spur fund flows into emerging markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States