Panetta Seeks to Reassure Allies and Defuse China TensionGopal Ratnam
U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta left today on a mission to reassure Chinese leaders that the Obama administration’s pivot to Asia isn’t meant to provoke a confrontation over China’s increasingly assertive posture toward its neighbors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy