Obama Honors ‘Four Patriots’ Who Died in Libya AttackKate Andersen Brower
President Barack Obama pledged a nation’s resolve to “dignity and freedom” as he received and honored the remains of the four Americans killed in the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster