Making Better Decisions—Bees Do ItDalip Raheja
One of the key factors Ben Horowitz uses in evaluating chief executives is their skill at making decisions. Horowitz should know. As a venture capitalist, he is in the business of hiring CEOs—lots of them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day