India Eases Rules for Foreign Retailers, Wal-Mart to BenefitMalavika Sharma
India’s government approved plans to allow foreign retailers to open outlets that sell more than one brand, opening up a $505 billion market to such companies as Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and Carrefour SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Bonds Rise as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap