Chile Keeps Key Rate at 5% as Economy Weathers Global SlowdownRandall Woods
Chile’s central bank kept borrowing costs unchanged for an eighth straight month yesterday as inflation eased below the Andean nation’s peers and growth accelerated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’