Bo Xilai’s Former Police Chief Goes on Trial Next WeekBloomberg News
The former police chief of Chongqing, whose flight to a U.S. consulate in February sparked a crisis that shook China’s Communist Party, will face trial next week on charges including abuse of power and taking bribes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations