Asian Stocks Rise 7th Day as Fed Boosts Asset PurchasesYoshiaki Nohara and Satoshi Kawano
Asian stocks rose a seventh day, sending the benchmark index to its longest winning streak since January 2011, after the Federal Reserve said it will buy mortgage-backed securities to bolster economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes