Argentine Protesters Bang Pots to Protest Fernandez FailuresEliana Raszewski
Thousands of Argentines took to the country’s streets last night in the biggest protests since 2008 against President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner’s ban on buying dollars and her failure to combat crime and inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself