Nomura Names Patel, Rietbrock as Co-Heads of EquitiesLaura Marcinek
Nomura Holdings Inc., Japan’s largest brokerage, named Samir Patel and Michael Rietbrock co-heads of Americas equities to replace Ciaran O’Kelly as the firm recalibrates its overseas operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C