Morgan Stanley’s Porat Says Bank ROE Drop Is Part SecularMichael J. Moore
Morgan Stanley Chief Financial Officer Ruth Porat said the drop in the financial industry’s return on equity is part cyclical and part secular as banks will be forced to hold more equity capital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis