Japan Stocks Advance Before Fed Meeting; Utilities ClimbNorie Kuboyama and Adam Haigh
Japanese stocks advanced, with the Nikkei 225 Stock Average closing at a two-week high, as investors awaited the end of a U.S. Federal Reserve meeting. Shippers led gains on prospects for higher rates to Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts