India’s Sensex Has Best Run in 18 Months on Stimulus OptiRajhkumar K Shaaw
Indian stocks advanced, with the benchmark index completing its longest run of gains in about 18 months, amid expectation the U.S. Federal Reserve will unveil measures to boost economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts