Figure Tied to Anti-Islam Film Has Criminal Fraud RecordChristopher Palmeri and Edvard Pettersson
The California man identified by the Associated Press as a key figure in the online movie clip that sparked protests across the Middle East has a criminal history of bank fraud and drug convictions, and isn’t allowed to use the Internet without permission.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas