Grain Exports From Rouen Climb 17% in Week on Iran Barley CargoRudy Ruitenberg
Grain exports from the French port of Rouen, Europe’s biggest cereal-shipping hub, rose 17 percent in the latest week as a barley cargo destined for Iran more than made up for a lack of wheat cargoes to North Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy