First-Generation College Students Mentoring: SceneAmanda Gordon
With his well-worn serious expression and preternatural calm, Ray McGuire, Citigroup Inc. global head of corporate and investment banking, quoted the rap song “3 Kings”: “We started out mopping floors. And now we front row at the awards.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day