Faissola Seeks Deutsche Bank Profit in Money ManagementNicholas Comfort and Annette Weisbach
Michele Faissola, who spent 17 years helping expand Deutsche Bank AG’s investment bank, has a new project: building a money management unit that can compete with UBS AG and Credit Suisse Group AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing