Canadian Stocks Advance as U.S. Fed Takes Steps to Spur EconomyLu Wang and Eric Lam
Canadian stocks rallied, pushing the index to its highest close since April, after the U.S. Federal Reserve said it will buy mortgage-backed securities and keep interest rates “exceptionally low” to spur the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing