Big Warhol Show Celebrates Kitsch, Bores, Dummies: Review
The new Fall season is officially under way and the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s full-tilt paean to Pop art, “Regarding Warhol: Sixty Artists, Fifty Years,” opening to the public on Sept. 18, is the surefire blockbuster.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations