Bank of Korea Unexpectedly Holds Rates After StimulusEunkyung Seo and Cynthia Kim
The Bank of Korea unexpectedly held borrowing costs in its second surprise decision this year as it opted to preserve policy room in the event of a deeper slowdown.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life