Zimbabwe Probably Won’t Consider Lifting Chrome-Ore Export BanGodfrey Marawanyika
Zimbabwe probably won’t consider lifting an export ban on chrome so domestic producers are encouraged to process the metal locally, Mines Minister Obert Mpofu said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards