WTO to Reduce Global Trade Growth Forecast on SlowdownLorenzo Totaro and Andrew Frye
The World Trade Organization will scale back its forecast for global trade growth amid the economic slowdown, WTO Director-General Pascal Lamy said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant