U.S. Funds Have Pension Industry’s Lowest Real Estate ReturnsSimon Packard
U.S. funds have had the lowest real estate returns in the global pensions industry because they rely on costly external managers and made risky bets before the financial crisis, according to a study by Maastricht University.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks