Stem Cells Helped Restore Hearing in Gerbils, Nature Study SaysMakiko Kitamura
Stem cells helped restore hearing in a study of gerbils, suggesting the approach may help some deaf people who currently have no treatment options, according to a study published in the journal Nature today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing