Sirius CEO Karmazin Says Malone May Remove Him With TakeoverAlex Sherman
Sirius XM Radio Inc. Chief Executive Officer Mel Karmazin said he assumes Liberty Media Corp. will remove him as CEO as part of its plan to take over the satellite radio broadcaster.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts