Romney Criticized for Handling of Libya Protests, DeathJulie Hirschfeld Davis and Phil Mattingly
The attacks that killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya became a flashpoint in the American presidential race, as Republican nominee Mitt Romney drew criticism from Democrats and Republicans for chastising President Barack Obama and his administration on their response.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock