Nomura’s Americas Equities Chief O’Kelly Is Leaving BankLaura Marcinek and Greg Farrell
Ciaran O’Kelly, hired by Nomura Holdings Inc. in 2009 to lead the expansion of its Americas equities business, is leaving as the Japanese bank overhauls operations abroad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day