Jennifer Lopez Joins NuvoTV to Target U.S. Latino ViewersAndy Fixmer
Jennifer Lopez, the actress-singer who put her cross-cultural appeal to use in movies such as “Selena” and “Maid in Manhattan,” is joining NuvoTV, the English-language cable network aimed at Latino viewers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing