India Must End Import Tax to Curb Sugar Rally, ED&F Man SaysPrabhudatta Mishra and Pratik Parija
India, the second-biggest sugar producer, should scrap a duty on imports of the raw variety to boost supplies as dry weather threatens to cut domestic output for the first time in four years, according to ED&F Man.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant