Haier to Buy Rest of F&P Appliances for $564 MillionBloomberg News
Haier Group offered to buy the rest of New Zealand’s Fisher & Paykel Appliances Holdings Ltd. for NZ$695 million ($570 million) as China’s biggest appliance maker boosts international distribution and manufacturing capability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis