GE Said to Weigh Possible Sale of Bank of Ayudhya StakeJoyce Koh
General Electric Co. is considering options including a sale of its $2.2 billion stake in Bank of Ayudhya Pcl, Thailand’s fifth-largest lender, said two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat