EADS Nailed BAE Deal Details Over Sandwiches at AirportChris V. Nicholson and Jacqueline Simmons
European Aeronautic, Defence & Space Co. and BAE Systems Plc executives spent five months exploring a combination, with the breakthrough for one of the biggest deals of the year coming over sandwiches at London City airport in July, people with knowledge of the negotiations said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's