BlackRock Boosts Asian Team as Manulife Hires: Southeast AsiaLilian Karunungan and Yumi Teso
The world’s biggest asset managers are hiring bond traders and analysts in Singapore as more global capital shifts to Asia, where economies growing fivefold the pace of advanced nations are improving creditworthiness.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day